Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tore my ligament

I tored my left knee ligament (medial collateral ligament) 2 weeks ago when playing soccer. It all happened when i tried to perform a slide to stop the ball from passing me, my left leg landed inward and i heard a "Pop" sound and that's it.

Initial few hours wasn't that bad, i hardly feel the pain as i can still drive a manual car back home but what happened next was more than i can handled, i started having difficult to extend my leg and feel extreme pain even with the slightest movement.

It was so bad that i had to visit the A&E the following day, the doc claimed that i can recovered with 1-2 weeks but i doubt it. A ligament need at least 1 month to heal and it depends on the severity too. Now i named myself "Ah Pai Siang"................ Luck seems to be running out this year or i am getting too old for soccer?

No comments: