Monday, January 4, 2010

3 Big Bang to end 2009 and start 2010

I am not sure if anyone has a universal format to end 2009 and start 2010, but well i have experienced one this time round. So here is my part of the story:

It has to do with my 3rd wife, the car. 1st Bang: On 30th of Dec 2009, i was playing my routine soccer at Bishan only to return to the car to find a piece of paper pin on my windscreen and i go like "E#$#@$#^%#$$#", the first and only ticket fine for 2009.

2nd Bang: On 3rd of 2010, we will on our way back from swimming at Sengkang when i kissed the taxi when he did a e-brake at a filter lane junction. There is a slight dent at the taxi's bumper but my car plate was damaged and i have to compensate that "Pig Head" 50 bucks. And best thing is we missed out on buying our car plate number which came out in 4D consolation. Something is just not meant to be.........

3rd Bang: On 4th of 2010, again i was at Bishan playing soccer but this time round, i decided to put a 1 hr coupon. I have managed to return on-time but spent my time talking cock with my pals near the car park. While we were engrossed in our topic, we spotted a white lady with a hand-held device walking passed the car park only to realize that i was 15 min late. 1st parking fine for 2010. Morale of the story is "go home straight away, dun talk cock".

No comments: