Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Unlucky 22nd

Yesterday was an unlucky day for me. First of all, got a last minute recall back to office while i am attending training in HP. Guess you cannot change the fact that last minute stuffs are alway happening at work, what to do just suck it up and swallow it.

Secondly, while i was making my way back to the office in a yellow cab. I was enjoying my good chit-chat seesion with Uncle Zhou when out of a sudden, i felt a slight knock at the back of my seat. Guess what, an uncle in his last 50s drove his car and knock into the back of the cab. It was not a bad knock as the cars were in stationary mode. Guess it wasn't that unlucky after all, otherwise maybe i would end up in some other places.

And after the day of work and last minute requests, all i can do is to go back home and listen to the song "I had a bad day" follow by "Keep on looking at the bright side of life, ..."

Unlucky Dog
23-Jan-08

No comments: