Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Poor BS

Since last year dear has been pestering me to start working on my research project (my final paper to complete my degree). But I have been taking my own sweet time dragging the whole project since I have a year to complete it. Initally planned to complete at least 50% by Dec 2007 but sad to say failed to meet the target. When 2008 arrived, I finally realized so much time has been lost I really got to wake up my idea as not much time is left!!! Plus I need to mail the hard copy to london before 1st May... which mean I have 3 mths to go only shit.... Plus in the first half of 2008 we will be busy with our house reno and wedding preparation, no matter what I need to complete before CNY else I will miss out the whole planning process for house n wedding....

Everyday dear will nag at me "have u done your research today", "hw many pages completed"..... Frankly speaking, at first I am a bit piss off but as time goes by I notice the research project has progress a lot, really appreciate that guess I only learn from the hard way.... I am just too slack so got to have someone by my side to push me.... On the other hand, guess dear is also quite sian have to repeat this and nag everyday :(

Dear thanks for all the nagging these days + enduring with my attitudes (showing you "buay shiong" face, throwing things around) lolz... Please continue to nag at me will try to fine tune my attitude a bit... :)

Cindy
17-Jan-08

No comments: