Monday, June 14, 2010

Home Alone with Abril

It is always good news for men when their wives are not around at home for a while, it is like being release from prison after serving decades in that cell. Well, my wife is going on a company training trip on Tuesday and she will be away for a week and you might be thinking "Shiok, right", well it is not "Shiok" at all, for my case i am home alone with little Abril and that means i might find myself partying with her in the earliest hour of a brand new day.

I am totally not looking forward to it seriously cause i know that it is going to be a tough journey, oh now i am starting to miss my wife. And people, if you are free and happened to see me on MSN, please do drop me a message to check on my status. If i never reply you, it means that i have met my d...

HELP! MUMMY...................

No comments: