Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Alone with Abril Ep03

This morning i woke up feeling very tired, had to drag myself up as i knew that i will not have the luxury of doing my stuff if Abril had to wake me up instead. Well all things went well yesterday, Abril slept at 10 plus after finishing 6 oz of milk and i washed the clothes and packed my stuffs.

At around 5, i was woken by some familiar voice as i opened my eyes to find Abril playing with her big turtle soft toy. So i carried her out and make her some milk, she managed to finish the milk and dozed off soon after that.

Well, at the end of 3rd day i can still managed to walk properly and think logically without having to rely on Abril's roller chair as recomd by the Chuas'. Thanks to all the sms and msg, at least i know that you all still loved me of coz as a friend except for Mr. Chua with undoubtly is in a special relationship with me, Murck Murck! So folks, end of warm up, let get ready for Taiwan Epi.

1 comment:

Cel said...

Wow Abril will cry when she sees the photos?! I can relieve you for a day off when Cindy goes to Taiwan. Just bring her to the pool, play w Ziv. Tired her out and you can have your own time!