Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adi Pure

Finally got my hands on a pair of Grade 1 AdiPure soccer boots and the catalyst for this is my carelessness of not taking my old soccer boots after a sunday morning soccer game.

The stupid me left my old pair of boots behind after a game this morning and when i realised and tried to retrieve them back, the gate was already shut. Though i was lucky enough to retrieve them back later in the afternoon, but i just gave myself an excuse to get a new pair since i wanted them so badly since last year when it launched.

We went down to Queenway during 4 plus and started hunting for a pair of suitable boots but the version i liked which is a grade 2 does not have my size even though i asked a few shops and in the end i had to settle with a pair of grade 1. Well, just treat it as a birthday present from me to myself......

No comments: