Thursday, December 17, 2009

XMAS is coming........

Xmas is round the corner and while some are enjoy their year-end holiday, there are some like Cindy and i who are made to rush for project closure. It has been a really tiring week with a daily knock-off time after 10 pm, but once i reach home and see my wife and my little Abril esp. when she is awake, i feel rejuvenated again. Slowly i seem to understand the true meaning of family.

Anyway, for the past week Cindy and i have been cracking our head on what to get for the annual x-mas party at Cel's place. As much as it is a joyous occasion for all of us, it is also a war-zone for Cel and i. She never failed to place her eye on my exchange present, in fact she is much more happy to get the present from my hand if she get the joker. My yearly tactic alway seem to fail me, and without exception for this year, i have come out with my tactic which is to "wear red undergarmet" and hope that i can get the joker. Watch out Cel, Lady luck might be smiling at me this year, hehehe!

There is one more thing that i never failed to do during X-Mas which is to get chocolate present and i will alway visit Royce so my friends "Stay tuned".

Yippy Yaya

1 comment:

Cel said...

Lucky you didnt get my presents! Herrrrrr....