Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2nd Apr 2008

2nd of Apr is an important date to bs n me as it is the date where we get together and this year is the 8th year, bs n i both took leave to spend the day together. Here was the plan for the day
- cook lunch at home

- have dinner outside


Sounds boring right but in actual there was a surprise awaiting for me. In the morning bs n i went to the nearby shop and save to get some intregients for our lunch which we did not manage to get it the night before at NTUC. So what was the lunch? Japanese curry and kasu (pork cutlet) by mr low :) below are some pics



In the middle of preparing lunch, bs received a sms from his dad that the tiles would be delivered in the afternoon and asked him to go down to verify the tiles. The tiles are placed on the ground floor, I was wondering why they placed there anyway don't think anyone will want to steal it cos it too heavy to move it hahaha. Now Bs n i will need to start buying stuff for the kichen and toliets: sink, toliet bowl, taps etc... After that I accompany bs to pick up some broken tiles nearby his house guess and what is it for? Is for him to tie his mose. While he was busying picking up those broken tiles I was been bitten by inscents argh... now both my legs are those red swollen dots which is damn itchy...


When we reach home, I quickly took a bath cos the weather is damn hot!! Right after we headed to Orchard for window shopping. At around 6pm we went to Sushi Tei (our fav jap restraunt) for our dinner. We are really pig cos we have the following: assorted sashimi, fried baby optopus, salmon head, hot pot with seafood, fried tofu, crab legs tempura, sotong tempura, seafood with cheese sushi. While waiting for our food bs finally show me my 2nd present which he has been dropping hints during the last few days "2 piece of paper which cost $60", I had been thinking what kind of paper will cost $60.... Is 2 tickets to the Singapore Flyers!!! I was surprise cos I had been pestering bs to bring me go but he always gave me negative feedbacks that turn me off...


No comments: